Is Anxiety Crippling Your Life?
If so…You are not alone.
In fact, it is estimated that 18 million people in the United States alone, suffer from anxiety and sadly, many don’t even know they do…
- Do you have a constant sense of worry but don’t know why?
- Are you nervous about meeting new people or attending an event?
- Do you have a fear of leaving the house and doing simple things like grocery shopping?
- Are you often restless, irritable and discontent?
You may very well have a Chronic Anxiety Disorder…
Anxiety is a feeling of worry, nervousness, or fear about an event or situation. It is actually a normal reaction to stress. It helps you stay alert for a challenging situation at work, study harder for an exam, or remain focused on an important speech. In general, it helps you cope.
But anxiety can be disabling if it interferes with daily life, such as making you dread nonthreatening day-to-day activities like riding the bus or as simple as talking to a co-worker. Here are some facts:
- Anxiety can be a sudden attack of terror when there is no threat
- Anxiety disorders happen when excessive anxiety interferes with your everyday activities such as going to work or school or spending time with friends or family
- Anxiety disorders are serious mental illnesses and are the most common mental disorders in the United States
- Anxiety disorders are more than twice as common in women as in men
It might be time to do something about it and GET YOUR LIFE BACK!INTRODUCING…